Monday, August 12, 2013

Knowledge is Power

The following blogs have been life changing for me.  Not only have the blogs below helped me to understand what my daughter go's through on a daily basis, but they have also been resourceful in learning more about Trich itself.

As most of you know, I was clueless about Trichotillomania.  I created this blog mostly to help others learn about Trichotillomania AKA Trich.  As we know, Trich is usually kept "under wraps" by most pullers.  Because of this, people are limited with resources and knowledge, therefore lacking treatment, recovery, and support.

Through this blog I hope to help at least one person who has Trich or one parent with a puller, or one spouse who married a "trich-a-licious" puller.

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR LINKING TO ME! You are amazing & such an inspiration as a family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU!!! This is all because of you. Our life changed when I read your blog. I hope you know this. Hopefully we can all continue to grow and help others along the way. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete